Monday, March 28, 2011

And, we're back!

Do you know why sleep deprivation is used as a torture tactic?  Because its effective.  Sleep deprivation is also why I haven't written in awhile.  Around the time of my last posting, I started teaching classes again.  Avery wasn't sleeping through the night yet and, as luck would have it, she made a habit of waking up around the time I was finally able to go to bed each night.  As if that weren't enough fun, Courtney started waking up around the time I would get Avery back down (usually waking Lee up in the process).  Needless to say, it took a toll on us all.  Add the holidays and then, all of sudden, its March.

The good news is we are getting back to normal.  We re-arranged the kids' bedrooms and everyone is sleeping better.  I just finished my last course and plan on taking the summer off. 

So, what's coming up?  FUN!  Field trips, birthday parties, soccer games, etc.  And lots more outdoor fun like this...




No comments:

Post a Comment