Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ta Da!

So, here it is...I have finally decided to post something to our blog.  I have been debating for the longest time about what to say and how.  My brother-in-law Eric asked me one day why I hadn't put anything up yet.  I told him I had no idea what to say.  His response?  To say just that.  So, here we are.  No profound insights.  Just us trying to figure all of this out.  Maybe next time...

Meanwhile, back at the Bat Cave, we had our first full family portraits done last week and I'm proud to say they came out pretty darn good.  I had no unrealistic expectations (my mommy motto), so I was pleasantly surprised when all not only smiled but also sat still without incident.  Hooray!!  If they never do that well again, at least we have this.  I've posted a few of those pics here...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment